Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stripping for Heroin

WTF is with the new Facebook change? I can't be the only one feeling like someone took my comfy house slippers away and slapped a pair of stripper heels on me! Stumbling around, tripping, angry that I can't maneuver in a normal way, wishing I was making more money for baring my body for a bunch drooling college boys...er...um ya, that one got away from me. I do that, you'll get used to it.

I have tried every suggestion, signed the petition (as if Mark Zuckerman can hear anything with all that cash stuffed in his ears), and bitched and moaned. *Sigh* I suppose we will all get used to it...we will have to. It's the price we pay for drinking the Kool Aid. If I thought I could survive without social networking I would just remove my account. But taking heroin away from a junkie is never pretty, even if it is crap smack! Off to shoot up...maybe that's why I am stripping, to pay for my nasty habit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment